Monday, February 16, 2015

Tyler Florence Inside The Test Kitchen - Not in My Kitchen

Beside my love for the Mouse, I have a love for cooking.  I am one to experiment and challenge myself.  So when I saw this book I was excited about it.  To my dismay this book is all that its cracked up to be.  As I picked up this book Tyler Florence's Inside the Test Kitchen  I had high hopes.  Nicely bound, with the look of an authentic notebook.  Well I am by no means a chef but I know my way around the kitchen and challenge myself to learn more and step outside the box when cooking.  This book is no way good for the casual cook and even for the more experienced cook.  To prepare these recipes you need equipment and ingredients that you would only find in a test kitchen.  Though nicely written, I have to say  it is not the book for me.  Out of the 120 perfected recipes there is probably one I can actually pull off.  This was not the book for me.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it - LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment